Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2024


I am feeling incredibly grateful πŸ™ for the surprise announcement by Tom Dunlap our office manager, who revealed the top 10 agents of the year and I found myself at number 6 out of 300 at Coldwell Banker  Beverly Hills! 😍🀩 This honor truly reflects the unwavering trust and support of my clients, the unparalleled dedication of my team, and the nurturing environment at our company. My πŸ’•heart is full of appreciation for every individual who plays a part in this journey. Here’s to more milestones and shared successes in the years to come! 🌟 Thank you! πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ» 


#GratefulHeart #TopAgents #TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork #ClientAppreciation #RealEstateSuccess #toprealtor #bestagent #coldwellbankergloballuxury #la #beverlyhills


 

No comments:

Post a Comment