1. The storied Regency Club private enclave in Westwood will close when its lease expires April 30 after billionaire David Murdock decided not to renew, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
2. Curbed LA took a peek inside The Century, the ultra-luxury high rise condo tower in Century City where prices start at around $3 million. The project is about 30 percent sold, including one penthouse to Candy Spelling. Here are the links to Curbed's tour of the common areas and gardens, as well as the model units.
3. UCLA men's basketball takes on Arizona State at 8 p.m. in Pauley Pavilion. Tonight's game and Saturday's against Arizona are the final two before the Pac-10 tournament and hopeful NCAA tournament bid.
4. At 7 p.m., the Hammer Museum will host a lecture by journalist and former Cuban revolutionary Max Lesnik and Fidel Castro biographer Ann Louise Bardach on "Cuba After the Castros.''
5. Weather today: Cloudy with highs in the upper 50s. Tonight, cloudy with lows in the 40s.
Regency Club to Close - Westwood-Century City, CA Patch -Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-Luxury Estates-Mansions-Celebrity Homes-Homes For Sale-Listings-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheChoo.com