Just think of the backyard barbecues you could throw at one of these this summer! Check out the entertaining spaces in the Top 10 Most Expensive Homes on Realtor.com.
1. 14 bed, 27 bath Los Angeles, CA home listed for $150,000,000: (pictured above) The fountain and light show greet you at the front door. The grand, artistic staircase beckons you inside. And the architectural details of the lit crown molding and arched floor-to-ceiling windows in the sunroom invite you enjoy the lush, garden views.
2. 13 bed, 23 bath Windermere FL home listed for $100,000,000: Surrounded by sand bottom lakes, this French Provincial estate sits on 10 acres and has private lake frontage and its own boathouse. Not all of the 66,800 square feet is completely built out, but is yours to customize as you wish.
3. 9 bed, 11.5 bath Stateline, NV home listed for $75,000,000: Stateline is home to five casinos, four of which qualify as resorts, but this 38,000-square foot, resort-style home comes with a game room, wine cellar and indoor pool for a getaway, every day.
4. 12 bed, 17 bath Alpine, NJ home listed for $68,000,000: The U.S. Open-worthy tennis court, NBA indoor basketball court and Olympic-size pool provide plenty of exercise and entertainment for the lucky new homeowner and their guests.
5. 9 bed, 6 bath Del Mar, CA home listed for $61,000,000: With this lot it’s all about the views! Build your own vision of paradise atop 5.5 acres of bluffs and include plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows to capture the splendor and wonder of mother nature.
Check out Realtor.com’s Facebook Real Estate Trends page to see weekly updates on the Top 10 Most Expensive Homes. ®
Top 10 Most Expensive Homes on Realtor.com | Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills Real Estate-90210-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-Luxury Estates-Mansions-Celebrity Homes-Homes For Sale-Listings-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheChoo.com