Coldwell Banker opens 15 new offices in Romania
Real estate consultancy firm Coldwell Banker Affiliates of Romania has recently opened 15 new offices in Romania – two in Bucharest and the other 13 spread across the country, according to the company. This represents over a fifty percent increase in Coldwell Banker’s local branch network and a new total of 36 offices in Romania.
“We continued making investments and expanding services in 2011, despite the period of doubt in the economy, and we will also continue the investments in 2012,” said Valentin Ilie, CEO Coldwell Banker Affiliates of Romania.
Coldwell Banker currently manages over 200 properties repossessed by banks and financing institutions, with a total value of over EUR 20 million. The company also manages over 500 real estate properties held by various companies whose base activity is not represented by real estate investments. In Romania, the Coldwell Banker chain is created through franchise.
(photo source: Coldwell Banker)
More articles in this section:
- Study: 33% of Romanian teenagers want to learn personal finance from a banker
- Raiffeisen moves Unirea branch to former Intersport space with EUR 0.4 mln investments
- Honeywell Romania rents 3,000 sqm offices in Upground compound in Bucharest
- Colliers: EUR 300 mln real estate deals in the pipeline in Romania
- (P) MORE REAL ESTATE SERVICES * Your expert for commercial spaces in Bucharest
- Samsung shows interest in public – private partnership to create Romania’s Property Register
Coldwell Banker opens 15 new offices in Romania - We Are Continually Expanding Our Global Reach.
Los Angeles, Platinum Triangle, Beverly Hills, Real Estate, 90210, Bel Air, Holmby Hills, Sunset Strip, Hollywood Hills, Luxury Estates, Mansions, Celebrity Homes, Homes For Sale, Listings, Realtor, Real Estate For sale, Luxury Homes, Los Angeles Realtor, Bel Air Real Estate, Christophe Choo, http://www.ChristopheChoo.com, beverly Hills real estate agent, Beverly Hills Realtor