Vintage Properties Receive Historic Resource Designation
The City Council OKs six recommendations from the Cultural Heritage Commission.
The Beverly Hills City Council on Thursday voted unanimously to designate six vintage properties as historic resources.
On the recommendation of the Cultural Heritage Commission the following properties were added to the city's local register of historic properties:
- Virginia Robinson Estate and Garden, 1008 Eden Way
- Beverly Hills Women's Club, 1700 Chevy Chase Drive
- Greystone Mansion, 905 Loma Vista Drive
- Beverly Hills Post Office, 469 N. Crescent Drive
- Anderton Court, 332 N. Rodeo Drive
- Karasik House, 436 Spalding Drive
"Our history is the heart of who we are," Councilwoman Lili Bosse said. "It's exciting because we are approaching our centennial year, and we have a lot to show for ourselves."
Councilman Barry Brucker said "we have some wonderful historic sites that are now, longtime overdue, designated historic."
Vintage Properties in Beverly Hills Receive Historic Resource Designation - Beverly Hills, CA Patch