2nd ANNUAL GREYSTONE MANSION CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE
~Sunday, May 1, 2011~
10 am – 4 pm
Photo courtesy of Aram Chobanian
Admission tickets are now on sale for $100 ($125 day of the event) - please see link above/left.
Your admission includes:
- Viewing of over 150 world class vintage and classic autos and motorcycles
- Gourmet food from Beverly Hills' finest restaurants
- Beverages and "adult libations"
- Two espresso bars, two margarita bars and two beer gardens
- A marketplace of automobilia and fine arts plus numerous auto industry vendors
- Two for one admission ticket to the Petersen Museum.
- Access to the mansion and estate grounds (rarely seen by the public)
- Musical entertainment
- Historical exhibits
- Lecture series by auto industry experts
- Free parking and shuttles (Parking Structure is located at 9333 W 3rd St)
- Event program book and poster
The event is held in conjunction with the Friends of Greystone a non-profit organization, with a portion of all proceeds going toward the ongoing preservation of the Estate. Greystone Mansion is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Beverly Hills Website - Greystone Concours d'Elegance - This Sunday in Beverly Hills - Los Angeles-Platinum Triangle-Beverly Hills Real Estate-90210-Bel Air-Holmby Hills-Sunset Strip-Hollywood Hills-Luxury Estates-Mansions-Celebrity Homes-Homes For Sale-Listings-Realtor-Real Estate – http://www.ChristopheChoo.com